Principals & Products
 

 


Our History . . .

The Early Years

In 1955, Mr. Gladwin A. Read established a multiple line manufacturer’s representative business operating as a sole proprietorship under his own name.  The business was headquartered in Evanston, Illinois, and initially represented several manufacturers of inorganic essentials for inclusion in livestock and poultry feeds.  Several of the items were pioneered by Gladwin to customers in a 10 state area.  Fifty years later, this same area is the principal trade area for the Company. read more>
 

 

 



Our Personnel . . .




Bob Baltzell



Tom McCullough

Sherry Gilbert

Sherry Gilbert

 






 

Beau Baltzell



Patti Cardoso








Dr. Jim Edwards



Kathy Bertrand

Derick Roos

Derick Roos





© 2006 Gladwin A. Read Company
Website design & maintained by CragerInc